USB Driver for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Android Phone
When computers can't read your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Android phone, try to install the USB driver onto your PC for the connection.
"I use the usb that the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 phone comes with to plug into my computer so that i can put stuff on the phone but nothing comes up on the computer like its not even connected, do Ii need to do something first?"
Other People Are Reading:
Ericsson Xperia X10 is the first Android smartphone
by Sony Ericsson. It's also a Snapdragon first for the company, and they've even come up with a first of its kind proprietary Android UI. When you connect the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Android phone
to a computer with a USB cable for transferring files, make sure to have the phone USB drivers installed on your computer. If not, we recommend to install and use Sony Ericsson PC Companion since the application contains the phone USB drivers.
From this article, you can download the latest version of Sony Ericsson PC Companion to get the latest USB phone drivers to your computer, which USB driver
has support for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Download USB driver for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Android phone:
Recommended system requirements:
To Connect Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Android Phone to PC:
- Internet broadband connection
- Intel Pentium 4, 3.6 GHz or equivalent AMD processor
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 port and USB cable
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (32 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit) or Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
Related Android Phone Driver Downloads:
- On the computer: Start PC Companion.
- Connect the USB cable to your computer and then to the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Android phone.
- On the phone: Select the "Connect your phone" option.
- Wait for the phone to connect.
- On the computer: From the Dashboard, select the applications to start different services and get information.
- If PC Companion doesn't find your phone within 60 seconds, disconnect the phone and redo steps 1 to 4.