Samsung Mobile Phone USB Driver for Windows 7/Vista/XP
Download the universal USB driver version 1.3.950.0 for all Samsung mobile phones (including Samsung Android smartphones) to connect to PC via USB.
Other People Are Reading:
Here you can download the latest Samsung mobile USB driver
version 1.3.950.0 designed for Samsung Galaxy S (i9000), which driver is extracted from the latest Samsung official Kies PC Suite, and this USB driver is universal for all Samsung mobile phones
, such as all types of Samsung Android smartphones. Besides, if you're in need of Samsung USB driver
, free download Samsung Galaxy Android Usb Driver
and Samsung Galaxy S2 USB driver
is available for all Galaxy mobile users.
Download Samsung Mobile Phone USB Driver for Windows 7/Vista/XP:
Step-by-step to Connect Samsung Mobile Phone to PC via USB:
Related Samsung Mobile Phone Articles:
- Download and install the USB drivers for your Samsung mobile phone.
- Go to Settings - About phone - USB settings and choose Ask on connection.
- Go to Settings - Applications - Development and turn on USB debugging.
- Connect the mobile phone via USB, choose Mass storage from the menu, slide the notification drawer down and select 'Select to copy files to/from your computer'.
- Confirm the popup by pressing 'Mount'.
- Now disconnect the Samsung mobile phone in the notification drawer und disconnect the USB cable.
- Go to Settings - Applications - Development and turn off USB debugging.
- Connect the phone again as steps above and now you can do the file transfer work between the mobile phone and your PC.