How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S GT I9003
By Alma | Aug 9, 2011 | In Windows
Filed Under :
If you are a Samsung Galaxy S GT I9003 and want to flash your smartphone but do not know how to do, this article can help you. Follow the steps you can flash it.
Samsung Galaxy S GT I9003
Other People Are Reading:
is a great smartphone which is welcomed by many users. However as a Samsung Galaxy S
GT I9003 user, do you know how to flash it? If you want to have a try, just follow the steps in the following. Then let us have a look at the details.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S GT I9003?
1. Download and run odin.
2. Check Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
3. Click PIT button and select this file: latona_20110114.pit
4. Put your phone into download mode: Press Volume down + OK + Power.
5. Connect USB cable and the program will detect the phone's Com number.
6. Click Start button to download the PIT file to phone.
7. After it is Done Click on Reset button, then unselect Re-Partition box.
8. Click PDA button and select this file: I9003xxxxx-xxx...-PDA-low-CL890053.tar.md5
9. Click PHONE button and select this file: MODEM_I9003xxxxx_REV_00_CL889972.tar.md5
10. Click CSC button and select this file: GT-I9003-CSC-xxxxxx.tar.md5
11. Remove the battery, then enter Device into Download Mode again.
12. Click Start button to flash these files to phone.
13. Do not touch anything till you see PASS on the program window.
14. Just do a factory reset after flashing using recovery.
Now you have successfully flash your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9003, hope it is helpful. We have reported a lot about the new Samsung Galaxy S2
, If you want to know more, please stay tuned. We will post better information.
Samsung Related Drivers Free Download for Win 7/Vista/XP